|Arc||Second Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
The Onodera family finds that the Onodera Japanese Sweets Confections shop is losing its customers to a new cakery next door. Nanako, Haru, and Kosaki head over and find that Raku is working there to help one of the Shūei gang members.
Nanako attempts to sabotage the cakery, but fails. Raku attempts to make several types of cakes to bring business to both the cakery and the sweets shop, but only attracts more customers to his shop. Meanwhile, Nanako forces Haru and Kosaki to advertise for the sweets shop in skimpy outfits.
After Nanako threatens to make Haru and Kosaki wear swimsuits to advertise, Raku resolves to work with them. Haru, Kosaki, and Raku work together to make a collaborative campaign, which makes both shops profit. Kosaki says she thinks she and Raku would be good at running a sweets shop together.
- Nanako has a habit of making a scene when she checks out competition
- Raku helps Kosaki and Haru because he does not want them to be seen in public in their bathing suits
- Raku came to help one of the gang members with his dream of opening up a cakery
- Nanako insults Raku several times when she is pretending to be a customer
- Nanako puts a daifuku in her cake to discredit the cakery
- Raku creates a Western cake made from Japanese sweets materials, and a purely Western cake to help the Onodera shop, but it ends up taking all their customers
- The cakery makes a Japanese-style cake that blends Japanese and Western elements for the collaboration
- The sweets shop makes a cake-style Japanese sweet
- Raku made the recipes, Haru helped cook, and Kosaki decorated the food for the collaboration
- Nanako refuses to eat the food they made in the collaboration