|It's Been a While|
|Arc||First Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
After school, Chitoge explains to Raku that her mother is a major CEO and is usually busy going around the world working. Chitoge reveals to Raku that she fears her mother's wrath and also reveals that her mother's absence has caused her a loss of a mother figure. After getting a call from her dad that her mother had arrived to Japan earlier than expected, Chitoge rushes home with Raku.
At home, Hana finally arrives. Hana happily greets Adelt and leads to Raku believing she's more nice then scary. To Raku's surprise, Hana turns things around as she locks Adelt away in his office after finding out that he did not do what she had asked.
As Adelt is taken away, Hana greets Chitoge and is introduced to Raku as Chitoge's boyfriend. Hana then notices that Chitoge continues to wear the ribbon she had given to her daughter. Hana is surprised by this and orders Chitoge to wear a different ribbon because the ribbon she was wearing was old and beaten up. A stunned Chitoge silently agrees.
Moments later, Hana is informed that her secretary has collapsed. She looks upon Raku and immediately makes him her temporary secretary until Christmas much to Raku and Chitoge's surprise. As Hana orders her guards to take him to her car, Hana reassures herself that Raku is the boy from ten years ago and wonders how much he has grown since then.
Chapter Notes Edit
Character Relevations Edit
- Chitoge's mother and Adelt's wife is Hana Kirisaki; a major CEO, owner of several companies around the world, and frequent worker.
- Hana vists Chitoge and Adelt once a year during Christmas each year.
- Chitoge, Adelt, and the Bee Hive Gang fear her Hana.
- Hana gave Chitoge's iconic ribbon to her when she was a child.
- Hana had given birth to Chitoge at a young age.
- Chitoge graduated middle school at the top of her class.
- Hana knows Raku from ten years ago.