|Arc||Second Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
Tsugumi asks Raku to help her get rid of Paula's picky eating habits. After failing to get her to eat carrots, Raku learns that Paula dislikes many things and refuses to do them. Tsugumi goes over each of the things she is not good at, with Paula trying to justify each one.
Tsugumi and Raku attempt to help Paula overcome her inability to do things and her dislikes one at a time. They make a decent amount of progress, which pleases Raku and Tsugumi.
The next day, Paula learns there will be school vaccinations and runs away. Tsugumi asks Raku to find her, and he spots her perched atop a factory chimney. He calls her, and tricks her into coming down by scaring her with a ghost story.
Raku agrees to get a shot as well to make Paula feel better. Paula willingly gets the vaccination, although it is clear she was afraid. However, the doctor tells her there were two shots she needed as she walks away, and she tries to escape again.
Chapter Notes Edit
Character Revelations Edit
- Paula doesn't like vegetables, but loves curry, steak, and omelette rice
- Paula has terrible grades and does not know how to ride a bike
- Paula doesn't believe school work has any application to real life
- Paula and Tsugumi are easily scared by ghost stories
- Paula hates getting shots
- Tsugumi threatens to take away Paula's snacks if she doesn't eat her vegetables
- Paula can sniff out which cookies have carrots blended into them
- Paula can ride a bike, but only with training wheels attached
- Paula falls into shallow water when she comes down from the chimney