|Arc||Second Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
Marika, asks Raku to take care of her talking pet parrot, named Raku-sama while she is on a trip. She gives him instructions on how to take care of it. Raku struggles to take care of it, as it says many lewd things insinuating Raku is having his way with Marika.
After falling asleep, Raku finds that Raku-sama has escaped his cage. Raku leaves to find him, but runs into Chitoge, Kosaki, Haru, and Tsugumi, who all hear the bird parrot imaginary lewd conversations between Raku and Marika.
Raku chases Raku-sama into the middle of a crowded street. He is able to call the bird to him by yelling "My sweet honey Marika, I love you". Right after, Marika arrives and explains that it is her parrot to all the girls. As she leaves, Marika reveals she recorded Raku declaring his love for her, and this was all part of her plan.
- Marika owns a parrot
- Raku-sama is able to answer Raku in a way that makes it seem intelligent
- Marika taught Raku-sama to say things that sound like Marika and Raku do lewd things together
- All commands for Raku-sama are embarassing for Raku to say
- Ryuu and the other Shūei members think that Raku has lost his mind when he talks to the parrot
- After hearing what the parrot says, Chitoge punches Raku, Kosaki pretends she didn't hear it, and Tsugumi shoots at Raku
- This was adapted in the Nisekoi anime in Season 2, Episode 5 "Teach Me/Master Raku"