|Arc||Second Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
Kosaki learns that for tanabata, the bamboo grass that they put their wishes on is special, and wishes have a high percent of coming true. Kosaki wishes to be Raku's girlfriend, and writes it on a slip. Kosaki waits until no one is around and puts her wish on the top of the bamboo grass.
When they get back to class, the teacher orders Raku to move the tree. Fearing that he'll see her wish, Kosaki feigns stomach pain and goes after him. She helps carry it back, but falls over, almost revealing her wish.They place it down, but teachers come and move it to a different location.
On their way back to class, Kosaki spots the grass from the second floor, and can see her wish. Kosaki opens the window and stretches to grab her wish. She manages to grab it, but Raku has to pull her back from falling out of the window. Raku scolds her, and tells her that he would have not looked if she had told him not to.
Kosaki changes her wish, and puts it on the tree. She sees Raku's wish and smiles.
Chapter Notes Edit
Character Revelations Edit
- The priest from the New Years' Festival is also prepares bamboo grass for Tanabata
- Ninjirou Fukada, the substitute homeroom teacher, thinks he's nice to girls
- Nanako suggests Kosaki wish for Raku to become her boyfriend
- Chitoge wishes for her favorite limited-edition ramen to come back to the ramen shop she frequents
- Tsugumi wishes for Chitoge's safety and well-being
- Ruri wishes for three hundred thousand dollars
- Marika writes many wishes involving her and Raku
- Haru wishes she could get better at making sweets
- Paula wishes she had bigger breasts
- Raku wishes the animals in the school shed would like him