|Arc||Second Year Arc|
| ← Previous Chapter|
| Next Chapter →|
Chitoge reads a confession in a manga, and thinks about confessing to Raku. She goes to class, but finds it impossible to confess directly. She writes a love letter, and practices confessing on her stuffed gorilla, although both prove to be difficult.
Chitoge asks her father about his relationship with her mother. Adelt tells her the story of how they met. During a shoot-out with another gang, Hana delivered a pizza to one of the gang members. Adelt is immediately smitten by her, and proposes on the spot. Adelt says he kept trying to make her say yes to him, even though he was rejected many times.
Chitoge wonders if she likes Raku as much as her father likes her mother. Raku notices Chitoge is preoccupied with her thoughts, and tells her to take it easy, and reassures her "everything will turn out okay". Chitoge decides that she won't force herself to confess, and the day will come when she can.
Chapter Notes Edit
Character Revelations Edit
- Chitoge reads manga.
- Adelt met Hana in Japan, while she was still in college.
- Hana had 17 part-time jobs at the same time.
- Adelt fell in love with Hana, and proposed immediately.
- Hana rejected Adelt several times.
- The Kirisaki household consists of a giant dining table.
- The Kirisaki family have servants.