|Directed by||Kazuya Shiotsuki; Akihisa Takano; Junichi Takaoka; Hatsue Nakayama|
|End card||Kouhaku Kuroboshi|
|Japanese broadcast||April 26, 2014|
| ← Previous Episode|
| Next Episode →|
|Images of Typhoon|
Overview EditRaku was asked by Kosaki to help out at their family's sweets shop. While in the line of work, a strong typhoon forces Raku to stay at Kosaki's house for the time being. While under awkward silence at first, the pair eventually holds a proper conversation until the typhoon subsided — allowing Raku to head home safely — much to Raku's discontent. Nonetheless, Raku was able to exchange e-mail addresses with Kosaki as the latter feels proud of the progress she made with Raku.
Episode Notes Edit
Character Revelations Edit
- Kosaki can decorate the sweets at her family's shop despite being a bad cook.
- Kosaki has a younger sister.
- Raku and Shū met since kindergarten.
Difference between anime and manga Edit
- In the anime, Kosaki and Ruri are wearing different outfits compared to the manga.
- Raku's shirt is striped in the anime, but in the manga there's only one line around the top of his shirt.
- The dress that Kosaki wears in her room in the anime has a few differences compared to the manga's version.
- Kosaki's room in the anime had a few notable differences from the manga. In the anime, her bed sheet's are frilly in the end and her bed's headboard is shaped differently from the manga's and has a heart on it. In the manga, there is a bear on her bed and her side table has only two drawers while there are five drawers in the anime. Kosaki also has a window above her side table in the manga. Her lamp is also shaped differently in the manga. Her carpet is farther from her side table and are a bunch of flowers in the anime but in the manga, her carpet has a flannel design and is closer to the side table and under her bed.